Saturday, May 7, 2016

"Words"

Words can have creative influences. The things you say about others can have an impact on the way they see themselves. But this is something most of us know already. I would like to focus on the words we use to describe ourselves to ourselves, as well as the words we use to present ourselves to others. I know that’s a mouthful, but bear with me for a minute. When you know who you are, it changes the way you think. How you see yourself reflects also how you speak of yourself to others. Do you know that when God created you, He put His DNA in you? Our Spiritual Birth Certificate says we come from a royal bloodline. God has passed on to us potential to be much more than we are today. In fact, some of us know of our potential, but we realize it would dramatically change our lives if we dare engage the calling or objective for which God has put us here. How many times have I heard someone say: “I think God is trying to tell me something,” or “I know I could do so much more if only I had a chance?” Remember, David did not take the stones with him… he picked them up on the way. This means God will provide you with whatever you need. You just need to take the first step. Christ has already paved the way for us and has set us free to be all God created us to be. So what’s holding some of us back? “Words!” We need to begin to speak the words of entitlement to ourselves, and to others about ourselves, until the winds begin to echo - “A new warrior has just arrived to be about the work God has intended.” And it all starts by taking that first step to claim your birthright. By the power of the Holy Spirit, speak the privilege of your inheritance which is your destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment