Tuesday, April 26, 2016

"Sensitive people suffer more"

Sensitive people feel life! No point to live in this life if you don’t feel life. I’m sensitive! & I’ve decided I’m not changing! I changed for other people before & now….. YES! I am “overly sensitive”! Be kind to me or lose me makes no difference to me! You will not hurt me / my soul any more! YES, I am overly sensitive BUT the difference now, I can & will walk away from you if you cause me to cry & have pain! • I am not weak because I’m sensitive • I am not a “fool” because I forgive your meanness time & time again because YOU never know when your meanness towards me will be your last time towards me! It just will be that “one time too many”! • I try not to be cruel because people have been deliberately cruel to me, it doesn’t feel good! I don’t “set out” with cruel intentions!not saying I’m not inadvertently cruel but I’ll try to humble myself to say I am sorry! Go ahead call me names…. That’s fine! I guess you can afford to lose a “till death do us part” friend! Yes I’m overly sensitive & that’s ok that’s the way God & my mother made me! I’m not a tree….. I can move! I don’t have to live in pain all the time like I thought I had to in order to “be normal” this is MY “normal”!

No comments:

Post a Comment