Wednesday, August 17, 2011

HEAVEN

LYRICS
Bryan Adams
--
Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years
 There was only you and me
 We were young and wild and free
 Now nothin' can take you away from me
 We've been down that road before
 But that's over now
 You keep me comin' back for more
 [Chorus]
 Baby you're all that I want
 When you're lyin' here in my arms
 I'm findin' it hard to believe
 We're in heaven
 And love is all that I need
 And I found it there in your heart
 It isn't too hard to see
 We're in heaven
 Oh, once in your life you find someone
 Who will turn your world around
 Bring you up when you're feelin' down
 Yeah, nothin' could change what you mean to me
 Oh, there's lots that I could say
 But just hold me now
 'Cause our love will light the way
 [Chorus]
 I've been waitin' for so long
 For somethin' to arrive
 For love to come along
 Now our dreams are comin' true
 Through the goodtimes and the bad
 Yeah, I'll be standin' there by you
 [Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment