Thursday, August 26, 2010

LEARNING TO CUSS

A 6 year-old and 4 year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know
> what?" says the 6 year-old. "I think it's about time we started cussing."
> The 4 Year-olds nods his head in approval. The 6 year-old continues,
> "When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with 'hell'
> and you say something with 'ass.' The 4 year-old agrees with enthusiasm.
> When their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year-old what
> he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw hell Mom, I guess I'll have
> some Cheerios."
>
> WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor,
> gets up,and runs upstairs crying his eyes out with his mother in hot
> pursuit,slapping his rear with every step. She locks him in his room
> and shouts,"You can stay in there until I let you out."
>
> She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year-old and asks with
> a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
>
> "I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't
> be Cheerios."

No comments:

Post a Comment