Saturday, September 26, 2015

If you’re struggling to find sunny skies today, turn to God’s Word—and meditate on these five Psalms

1. Psalm 34:4-7 (GNTD) I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me; he freed me from all my fears. The oppressed look to him and are glad; they will never be disappointed. The helpless call to him, and he answers; he saves them from all their troubles. His angel guards those who honor the Lord and rescues them from danger. 2. Psalm 34:17-18 (GNTD) The righteous call to the Lord, and he listens; he rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is near to those who are discouraged; he saves those who have lost all hope. 3. Psalm 43:4-5 (GNTD) Then I will go to your altar, O God; you are the source of my happiness. I will play my harp and sing praise to you, O God, my God. Why am I so sad? Why am I so troubled? I will put my hope in God, and once again I will praise him, my savior and my God. 4. Psalm 91:14-15 (GNTD) God says, “I will save those who love me and will protect those who acknowledge me as Lord. When they call to me, I will answer them; when they are in trouble, I will be with them. I will rescue them and honor them. 5. Psalm 94:18-19 (GNTD) I said, “I am falling”; but your constant love, O Lord, held me up. Whenever I am anxious and worried, you comfort me and make me glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment