Thursday, March 7, 2013

I started writing songs because I had no friends says Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift has admitted that she turned to music for comfort because she had no friends at school. The country star found global stardom thanks to her pretty face and talent for singing and songwriting. But during her younger years Taylor found solace in venting her emotions into her creativity because nobody wanted to talk to her. In an in-depth interview with In Style magazine, Taylor admitted that her classmates left her isolated because they thought she was "weird and different," the Sun reported. "I first started writing songs because I didn't really have anyone else to talk to. As sad as that sounds, I was going through this really hard time at school where I didn't have any friends. Songwriting for me just started out as therapy," she said. The 23-year-old singer also broached the subject of how she still uses her lyrics to vent her emotions - including about ex-boyfriends. Taylor also confessed that her biggest fear in life is becoming self-obsessed and ending up alone. "What I worry about is that I never want to end up kind of a self-centred, vain human being. My fears circle around me making the wrong choices and messing this up for myself. I don't wanna end up being awful and intolerable," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment